Jan 11, 2010

Doylene's Daybook Jan. 11, 2010


You can join Peggy and others here.

FOR TODAY... from Doylene's Daybook

Outside my window... It's cold here and the sun is shinning brightly.

I am thinking... about what a wonderful trip I had to Chicago.

I am thankful for... our new baby, Madison Grace. She was born Jan. 5th. It's my daughter Janice and her husband Hoppies first grandbaby. She is beautiful like her Mommie.

I am wearing... thick fuzzy lime green pjs.

I am remembering... what a great time the family had here yesterday when they came to visit the Madison.

I am going... lots of places this week. My husband's on vacation so we will go on daytrips.

I am currently reading... The Woods by Harlan Coben.

I am hoping... this year will be the year my home gets remodeled. My son, JW, painted the ceiling and helped his dad put up a new ceiling fan in the small bedroom this morning. We are trying to decide on the room color now.

On my mind... is how I want to learn more about the Lord this year. I plan to read through the Bible again this year.

Noticing that... I still need to lose those lbs. I didn't lose last year. How can that be? I can't even lose a lb. a in a year. What's wrong with me?

Pondering these words... A fools worth is presently known; but a prudent man covereth shame. Proverbs 12:16

From the kitchen... blackeyed peas and fried potatoes for lunch.

Around the house... I still have lots of work to do. It's hard for me to get housework done when hubby's home.

One of my favorite things~ a new baby. There is nothing more precious than a newborn baby.

From my picture journal...

Madison Grace.
Post a Comment